Delivery & Returns
- Goods should be inspected upon delivery and signed for according to their condition.
- Goods signed for without the word “damaged” will be deemed to have been received in good condition and no subsequent claim can be accepted.
- If replacements are required for damaged goods and the goods are not signed as damaged then the replacements will be invoiced at full value including any carriage and surcharges.
- Any claims for damages is limited to consignments signed as “damaged” and claims must be notified within 72 hours of receipt (does not include weekends).
- If goods are no longer required then collection can be arranged at a charge of £50 per consignment. Goods are expected to be packaged as per the original delivery. Credit will only be given for goods received back in pristine condition and the original carriage and packaging costs will be deducted. Any goods to be returned as “not required” can only be accepted within 28 days of the original delivery.
- A 25% administration charge will be levied on all goods returned as “not required”.
- Orders should be placed with a minimum of 2 days notice.
- The minimum order value is £200 net for carriage paid.
- Any orders under £200 net will be charged carriage at the current rate of £35.00 per consignment.
- Deliveries to residential addresses will be surcharged at the current rate of £25.00.
- Some geographical areas will be subject to surcharges.
- We will do our utmost to adhere to the prices in this price list but some prices could be subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
Please read our full terms and conditions.